Built in the Perpendicular Gothic style.
Tiffany windows by Willet Sudios and John LaFarge of New York.
Built in 1748.
Originally the Green Tree Tavern.
Used as a hospital during the Battle of Germantown in 1777.
Church bought the building in 1912, became site of office in 1930. For more information about this historic building CLICK HERE
Dedicated in 1931.
Named in memory of William Lewis Turner, a former trustee.
All the woodwork was hand carved.
Date stone in front wall of the chapel is one of the original foundation stones of Wesley’s Chapel, London, the “Mother Church” of Methodism.
Added in 1931.
Includes a fellowship hall which can be used as an auditorium, a dining room and kitchens.
Named for William S. Pilling, a former trustee.
Part of the church facility expansion of 1931.
Includes classrooms, meeting rooms, two computer labs and an indoor basketball court.
Dedicated and named in honor of former pastor, the Rev. Ted Loder, who retired in January, 2000.